|Password Recovery Utilities
|Database Converter Utilities
Pocket PC Forensic Utility
Pocket PC Forensic Utility is simple yet powerful investigator tool which provides users with detailed information of Windows based pocket PC or PDA mobile phone. Smart phone examiner tool examines software/hardware architecture, OS registry information, all saved files/folders information, phone information (manufacturer name, model number, service provider name, IMEI number), dialed number, saved contact numbers, text messages (inbox, outbox, draft) and other general information which is helpful to examine handheld PC device.
Data Doctor’s Mobile forensic software supports all type of PDA devices that includes Asus, AT&T, Anextek, Audiovox, HP iPAQ, Hitachi, i-mate, Motorola, BenQ, Orange, O2XDA, O2Xphone, Pentech smart phone, Samsung, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, and other supported models.
- Extract all detailed information of Windows based mobile phone in just a minute.
- Examine software/hardware configuration, OS registry information, phone information, file information and other general information of Pocket PC device.
- Shows detailed information about text messages and saved phone book contact numbers.
- Generate the text report of all relevant information of cell phone device.
- Support all type of smart phone/PDA mobile devices.
- Useful in investigation and forensic analysis.
User Supported Interface:
- Highly interactive GUI interface.
- Provide step by step user guide.
- Easy to use for technical and non technical users.
Software Interface Language:
Please Remember: Synchronization of mobile device with your PC is a faster and easier way to connect Desktop or Tablet PC with Windows Mobile powered device to transfer information, settings and files. Synchronization is handled with different applications for Windows Vista and Windows XP or earlier, so please checks which operating system is running on your PC and choose the appropriate option.
If your PC is running Windows Vista, your synchronization settings will be managed through the Windows Mobile Device Center and if your PC is running Windows XP, or earlier, your synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft ActiveSync.
Software PAD url